Energy Probe is a consumer and environmental research team, active in the fight against nuclear power, and dedicated to resource conservation, economic efficiency, and effective utility regulation.
Our 30 years of research have led us to conclude there is a great need to:
- Restore strong regulation in monopolized markets, such as those involving gas pipelines and electricity grids
- Promote competition in naturally competitive markets
- Promote a clean energy future
- Stop nuclear expansion
- Explain that global warming alarmism promotes an all-electric society of uneconomic and environmentally destructive dams, industrial wind farms and nuclear reactors
- Protect consumer interests when considering energy purchases and options
Energy Probe’s Funding
Energy Probe depends overwhelmingly on individual donations and commercial activities (such as from the sale of books) for its operations. Individual donations include receipted monies and unreceipted pro bono work, including from whistle-blowers, lawyers and scientists. Energy Probe receives virtually no donations from corporations, unions or governments (over our history, these have amounted to less than 1% of our revenues).
Many people inquire as to funding related to our global warming and anti-nuclear work. No corporation, union, government or foundation has ever supported either our global warming or our anti-nuclear work.
Fuller details of the Energy Probe Research Foundation’s finances are available at the Canada Revenue Agency site, here.
225 Brunswick Avenue
Phone: (416) 964-9223 Fax: (416) 964-8239
Lawrence Solomon, Executive Director (416) 964-9223 ext 241
Norman Rubin, Director, Nuclear Research (416) 964-9223 ext 226
For comments on Ontario energy, climate change, urban sprawl, and road tolling, contact Lawrence Solomon.
For comments on nuclear power and all other issues, contact Norman Rubin
You can also use our contact form to reach us.